Treat your friends and loved ones to an unforgettable meal at Elbow Lane with our restaurant voucher. Vouchers can be purchased online for a minimum of €20.00 and up to €500.00. You may choose to have the voucher held at the restaurant for collection or posted (within one working day) to you or the recipient directly. Personal dedications are also available, with the personalised message included in the voucher. The voucher itself is a handsome A6-sized embossed and folded gift card printed on heavy stock which comes in its own matching envelope.
1. Validly purchased vouchers purchased in store in the Republic of Ireland are redeemable in full or part payment for meals from Elbow Lane Market Lane, Castle Café and ORSO.
2. The minimum amount required for an Elbow Lane voucher is €20. The maximum voucher limit is €500.
3. The voucher will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted. If you would like us to extend this expiration date please call us before it falls due and we will be pleased to extend it for you.
4. Elbow Lane cannot be held liable for vouchers, once purchased, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
5. Elbow Lane reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
6. A voucher will automatically expire after a year of its purchase.
7. Online payments for vouchers for our four restaurants – ORSO, Market Lane, Castle Café and Elbow Lane – are currently processed via the orso.ie website. The charge will appear on your credit or debit card statement as Orso Kitchen and Bar
8. Vouchers are processed and posted twice per day as a small time lag has been built into the system. Our reception team may not have details of your voucher if you call prior to this processing time.
9. By purchasing a voucher you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Elbow Lane Ltd t/a Market Lane
Registered in Ireland, Company No 439928
Registered Office: 5/6 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Ireland
Back to top
General terms & conditions
The Seller is Market Lane Café Ltd, limited liability company, registered in Ireland, Company No 439928
Registered Office: 5/6 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Ireland. VAT number 9656403L
2.3 We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details.
2.4 If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
2.6 The contract will be formed at the place of despatch of the goods.
2.7 We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
3.1 Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website, we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment.
3.2 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT (where applicable).
4.1 We will post by regular post to all locations. This is included in the cost of the voucher. We cannot gaurantee when your voucher will arrive. Should you require your voucher to arrive by a particular date please notify us of this on the notes section and we can quote you for special delivery service if applicable.
If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001.
The following procedures will apply:
6.1 You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Online Customer Services Team on 0214274710.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Elbow Lane collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
Use of your information and your preferences
We will use your contact details to communicate with you. Unless you tick the box on our site that invites you to register for future promotions and news we will not make contact with you in any way following successful conclusion of your purchase.
Disclosures of your information
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else
Other web sites
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Elbow Lane holds about you, please write to us at the following address: Elbow Lane ., 4 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Ireland, enclosing your postal details and a cheque for €6.35 payable to Elbow Lane